Champion 33 plug?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Champion 33 plug?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 11:02 pm:

I have two Champion 33 spark plugs, they fit in both my 1912 Cadillac head and my model T head. What Car is a 33 for and does anyone run them in a model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 12:12 am:

John Deere G.P. Tractor?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Mino, near Porterville on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 12:43 am:

I've used them in a Model T with oil pumping problems. They run considerably longer between cleaning exercises. Sadly, a wrench slip ruined one of the porcelains so I'm looking for a replacement. Anyone have some of these to spare?

plugs1

plugs2

plugs3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 01:13 am:

My 26 Fordor came with Champion 31 made in Canada plugs. I cleaned them up and installed them as part of the restoration. They are running just great. The Champion x are supposedly equivalent to a Champion 26. Looking at an old catalog recently I got the impression that the numbers were inverse to the heat, ie the higher the number the cooler the plug. Can anyone confirm this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 01:21 am:

I can't remember on the old #'s but modern plugs go by higher the # hotter the plug.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 08:40 am:

There were many 1/2" plugs made by Champion not only the X. Anyone with any 1/2" NOS HEAVY STONE plugs send me a private message.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration