Happy Birthday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Happy Birthday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ex trooper on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 06:14 am:

HB to one of the speedster owners from mintysoda. TENBEERS, May your MAG be hot and your timer cleaned so ya don't miss a beat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 08:13 am:

Happy Birthday Ten Beers ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 11:56 am:

Hey Ex Trooper - We missed you on our Dairyland Tin Lizzies Tour on Memorial Day as we passed through Manitowoc and stopped at Cedar Crest Dairy for some health food. :-)

Do you still have a T?

Just wondering...

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ex trooper on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 09:29 pm:

Hey Keith... Sold the POLLINATOR to TEN BEERS in Mintysoda. He's having a blast with it! I downgraded and now run a 1972 BUICK GSX with a 455 at around 600+ hp. I think number for number, Ive owned as many T's as Buick GS's.
BTW... COOL CITY car classics show is coming up on June 26th (cruise from Manitowoc to Two Rivers) and show on Saturday 6-27 downtown TR. Probably 4-500 in attendance! ws

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/358neib.jpg[/IMG]

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 10:12 pm:

Ex....What no T??? Whats this world coming to? I can't imagine life without a Model T.

Just sayin'

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 12:04 am:

Well, Happy Birthday to Ten Beers anyway!
And besides, Ex T, you are still welcome here.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, the other WS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ex trooper on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 05:44 am:

Thanks Wayne! Gonna build a new barn this fall to store the Buick, then get started on the American LaFrance 400HP speedster with the chain drive. Maybe even something weirder, who knows?? ws

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 06:46 pm:

Troop, you are definitely one of a kind.
Yours truly,
TB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 09:40 pm:

Pictures of the ALF PLEASE!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ex trooper on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 06:48 am:

Just wishful thinking so far... ws

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2a4z3bp.jpg[/IMG]

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 08:35 am:

A customer at Dad's shop had a GS 455 stage 1 when I was a kid. I tuned it up, and couldn't get a smooth idle, no matter how I adjusted the mixture. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 11:14 am:

Hey Ex T - That Alf really looks like a beast.....

Just sayin'

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ex trooper on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 04:54 pm:

Yeah... without getting into that whole "Steam Punk" thing, Ive seen some beasty machines... hows about a V12 Liberty airplane engine? A V12 Packard/ROLLS-Merlin would be cool too.... I like the buzzin' dozen thing... ws

Think BIG or go home! Cant afford a P51 so this is the next best thing

http://m.melodiacristiana.com/video/oZ0u9iRTWyI/

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration