Busted...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Busted...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 01:10 pm:

Here is the fan and shaft that broke on my 1915. Minor damage to the radiator which cost $50 to repair.
Thinking I got lucky here...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 01:13 pm:

Whew! I bet that made some serious blood curdling noise.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 03:07 pm:

John, what does the rest of that truck look like? There is nothing better than a well used truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 03:12 pm:

I had a blade puncture the hood. Keep that in mind when standing next to a running engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 07:42 pm:

At the start of a progressive tour back in the 1980s, I was fussing around when Howard Genrich poked inside the hood of my 17 touring and announced that one blade had cracked. In a fit of frustration, I broke it off and the opposite one as well. Ran the rest of the tour just fine....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 11:40 am:

Jeff,
I built this truck from three different piles of parts I purchased throughout the state of Washington.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Harrison,Eatonville,Wa on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 12:39 pm:

Nice looking truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 02:52 pm:

Great truck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 03:03 pm:

Cool looking dude!
Looks like some kinda movie star.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration