Looking for engine builder in the Carolinas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Looking for engine builder in the Carolinas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daryl Miles- North Carolina on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 11:02 am:

Greetings! I'm still working on my Boss's Speedster and in need of an engine builder, hopefully in North Carolina. The engine is a '23 (8604971), disassembled, I have approx. 75-80% of the parts but it, of course, needs new valves, and the carb (Holley NH) broke apart when I was disassembling. Any of you guys have any Carolina contacts? Before I order all the gaskets, seats,etc...I'd rather talk to a builder to find out everything I need to do on my side before delivering for the rebuild. As always, any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 11:19 am:

Give Mike Rogers in Leicester,NC a call at 828-775-1257, he dis my 26 engine.
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 02:57 pm:

Clyde Menges has a shop in Fayetteville NC and works full time on Model T's. He has most parts and has a contact in Charleston SC. that does his machining. Both guys are active in HCCA and know T's inside and out. Clyde can be reached 910.323.5043.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration