Hey Wayne Sheldon

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hey Wayne Sheldon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 04:02 pm:

Are you going on the run Sunday?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 04:59 pm:

Sadly, again, no. Family issues got in the way again. Same issues kept me from the Auburn swap meet a couple weeks ago.
Not a happy camper.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 05:30 pm:

Me either. I was suppose to be on vacation but the wife fell and broke her ankle, surgery next week. I am not sure how much Model T play I will get to this summer now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 05:33 pm:

Last I heard only 26 cars signed up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 11:17 pm:

Oh, ouch. Well, sometimes we have to tend to the priorities. Take care of her. My prayers for her to get well soon!
If you don't mind, let me know how surgery turns out.

Twenty six cars is not good. But not nearly as bad as it did get about twenty years ago. I would sure like to see a few good runs up around fifty cars again!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 12:05 am:

Thank Wayne. Yes I will let you know how it goes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 12:10 am:

I would love to see 50+ cars again. Maybe some tweeking to the rules and build guidelines might help. Pure speculation though. I do appreciate the work that goes into the run. Good group of people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 12:56 am:

Sending prayers to you. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Ed Archer has been keeping us informed.
My Wifes surgery went well last friday.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration