L.A. Model T Club Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: L.A. Model T Club Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave on Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 12:31 am:

When is this year's swap meet at the race track?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 01:19 am:

Saturday July 25 2015 7:00 am. Thanks for reminding me, I have to get my spaces reserved. "I'm coming Jeff!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave on Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 05:39 pm:

Thanks, Jeff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 08:22 pm:

Did anybody go to the Riverside Corona T swap today?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 10:25 pm:

I went up to the Riverside Swap Meet just for the day. Not a lot of T stuff, thank goodness as I did land office business. Most of the sellers had V8 speed stuff. The meet was quite small, I would guess less than 100 vendors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 12:07 am:

Is L.A. Los Angeles? I belong to the Southern California Model T Club, which takes in all of LA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 02:18 pm:

I think they are referring to the Long Beach Model T Club Swap meet. A typo from LB to LA......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 04:49 pm:

L.A. is standing for Los Alamitos which is the City very close to the swap meet location.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration