Whazit Tool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Whazit Tool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 08:01 pm:

I had a friend stop by today and give me two large boxes of T parts and tools. In the bottom of one of the boxes was an unknown tool. Judging from the rest of the tools I suspect this is also old but what is it. I thought maybe someone on the forum would know???

whatzit two handle tool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 08:48 pm:

Looks like some kind of strange turnbuckle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 11:20 pm:

George: I think you might be close. I am going to oil the center rod tomorrow and see if I can get it to turn. The rod has a hole in the center and I was able to turn it some with a pen but not much. The two round objects on the ends though seem to me built for fingers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 03:54 pm:

Back to the top...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration