OT - Help wanter to identify non Ford frame section.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Help wanter to identify non Ford frame section.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Brand on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 03:52 am:

Hi all. I'm trying to identify this front section of frame with tapered leaf springs for a friend. I think somebody will recognize the front crossmember. The close up of the oiler doesn't show the writing but its a Winkley.

Regards, Andrew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Brand on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 04:26 am:

Sorry - that should have been "Help wanted"...

Andrew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 08:09 am:

looks like dodge to me. Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 09:10 am:

That's a Dodge Brothers frame, 1916 or so.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 11:48 am:

I agree, probably Dodge Brothers during the teens ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 12:17 pm:

Yep, DB, too bad it's sooooo far away from me!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Brand on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 04:28 pm:

Thanks Charley, Erik, Donnie, and David. Its the helpful people like you who make this such a great forum!

Andrew

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration