Happy Birthday to my T at 93.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Happy Birthday to my T at 93.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 01:09 pm:

The date of VIN and production have my T at 93. 7 June 1922.Photo circa 1971, my father tuning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lyon, PDX, OR. on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 06:58 pm:

Do you happen to recall what kind of tires those are? I like that tread pattern a lot better than the ones I'm running now, Don.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 12:24 am:

Those look like Ward's Riverside.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 10:56 am:

Yes, Montgomery Ward Riverside.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration