ANOTHER wHATZIT???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: ANOTHER wHATZIT???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 02:56 am:

I also found this tool in with the model T tools in the two boxes I was given the other day. Any one have any ideas? It says THE - PIQUA on the face. It has a slot on both ends and a half round protrusion on the back.

the pitoua

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ex trooper on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 06:36 am:

One side of a paper roll dispenser for wrapping paper from a general store.

https://www.google.com/search?q=THE+-+PIQUA&biw=1280&bih=601&source=lnms&tbm=isc h&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoA2oVChMItbed4r-RxgIVkhKSCh2jDAHC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 11:41 am:

Ex Trooper: Thanks your right because one of your pictures shows the item exactly down to the embossing. I have to wonder how 1/2 of a paper dispenser got clear out here in Colorado in the bottom of a large box with model T Parts and tools. Thanks again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ex trooper on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 04:37 pm:

I know for a fact that you realize that when a family has to split up Gramps' general store after he's gone , everyone want a piece of this or that. The matching piece is probably in Bugtussel, Arkansas. Build a shadow box and display it and come up with some weird analogy like Paul Bunyons shoe horn or something! Glad I found it for ya! ws

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 09:42 pm:

ex-t -- I'm not aware of any Bugtussel, Arkansas, but there is a Bugscuffle near here. I'll look there for the matching part. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 10:15 pm:

Dave, is it for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Max L. Christenson on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 11:39 pm:

That may be a part of a long gone linotype newspaper printing machine from "The Piqua Post" in Piqua, Ohio. According to the internet, "The Piqua Post" still exist. So, ask them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 11:49 pm:

Wheel bearing greaser??? just a wild guess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 11:53 pm:

Dennis Plank: If you want it, you can have it. Is way too long for the small flat rate box, I would have to send it in a medium long box that would cost you $12.85 shipping.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 11:25 pm:

Dennis I have not heard from you. You can have the Pioua item free, just pay ahipping. I may get shipping cheaper if I don't use a flat rate box.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 07:50 pm:

Dave, I will get a check in the mail in the morning. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ex trooper on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 06:56 am:

Sorry... wrong state LOL... ws

http://www.runitbyfred.com/bugtussle-al-tx-ky-tn/

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration