Lincoln next week: Speedster Reunion roomate wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Lincoln next week: Speedster Reunion roomate wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 08:37 pm:

Just sent in my paper work, haven't gotten a room yet, thought I would look to help out someone with room expenses, and yes it will help me out too. My plans are to be in town Wednesday afternoon and stay till Sunday morning. Jerry 785 432 3993

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 12:10 am:

Sent you a PM regarding room.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 12:12 am:

I roomed with Hoffman one year, couldn't get any sleep. Some woman pounding on the door and yelling his name until 4 AM, I finally got up and let her out!

Old joke, still kinda funny! Couldn't resist.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 01:09 am:

Stan, you trying to get me in trouble with Julie? She sees this and she wont let me go....lol.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 02:55 am:

Hi Jerome ...

I would room with you in a heartbeat - if you would crawl under my truck to do some work I did not get a chance to finish .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 08:23 am:

Stan, are you coming this year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 09:36 am:

No, I'm busy working and don't have a speedster. But thanks for asking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 11:11 pm:

No jokes here but I plan to shack up with Dave....
Called Dave tonight and everything fell into place. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 03:12 pm:

Mid 70's forecast in Wisconsin next week. 90's in Nebraska. Good thing it is a Speedster event with AC on 3 sides of a Speedster..

We don't even have any mosquitos yet.

Wonder what kind of beer they have in Nebraska?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 04:18 pm:

So ....

Does this collaboration mean we can look forward to Jerome & Jerry's Ice Cream perhaps ?

Freighter JIm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 09:29 pm:

Dave, cold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

I'm camping in the back of my PU at an RV camp.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 10:08 pm:

So Jim

Does this mean you will be there? Are you the one serving the ice cream?

Best of luck on a fast heal of that leg of yours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 11:04 pm:

Dave,

Motel 6 in West Reno, NV has crappy wifi ...

Well - one place I will not be is under my truck for d@mn sure ...

I did stop outside of Nashville at a place by the side of the road serving BBQ & Shaved Ice Cones a couple weeks ago ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie - Chehalis, Washington on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 11:21 pm:

Was at Speedy Bill's museum two weeks ago. It's a fantastic place to visit. We were there from the time they opened until they closed....still didn't see everything. Duane was a very knowledgeable tour guide, personable and a wealth of information. I know many of you have already been there but for those of you who haven't you'll enjoy it for sure!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration