"Velay-Vintage"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: "Velay-Vintage"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olivier CHABANNE on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 05:05 pm:

Here is a small slideshow of the rally "Velay-Vintage". It's a three-day trip by vintage car before 1940, I organized in my town (Le Puy-en-Velay) in France.
There were only 6 Ford Model T, but I wanted to present it to you because many cars were very interesting.

Olivier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sb3902ci1o

http://velay-vintage.jimdo.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 05:39 pm:

Merci

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 06:09 pm:

Many thanks Oliver very enjoyable would love to know more about the cars didn't recognise several marques.
Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 06:59 pm:

Great group of vehicles, thanks for sharing. Harv.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 09:40 pm:

GREAT VIDEO! thanks for sharing. Great music too!
If you haven't watched this video yet you need to.
Fantastic job Olivier. The internet is so neat that we can share our passion for old cars all over the world, something that couldn't be done a few years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 09:54 pm:

Wow......nice cars and great music! Anyone know what that very first song is or who sang it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 10:49 pm:

Olivier,

That video made me want to ship my car over there and join in the fun. That was a wonderful tour in a most beautiful area.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 11:56 pm:

Wonderful area for a Rally. Thank you for posting the video.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olivier CHABANNE on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 03:28 am:

Hello Doug.

What are the cars that you do not know?
Tell me the precise time of the video or is the car and I'll give you an explanation of the model.

olivier

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olivier CHABANNE on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 02:52 pm:

Music is: "1920s mix"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh8ktQGsDCE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 08:11 pm:

Excellent production Olivier...thanks for sharing.
Regards,
Scott

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration