Dauntlessgeezer.com

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Dauntlessgeezer.com
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill dugger on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 11:01 pm:

Well I was going thru some of my old stored mail and etc. I came across the following;

indes.html,
dauntlessgeezer.com

and I did not remember storing it for future reading, until just a few minutes ago when I wading thru all this stored stuff.
So I opened it thinking it would cause a virus or sickness, you know something like leprosy(spelling). What a surprise I found, great humor and good reading. Now if you are ever in the area where Steve lives go by and meet him.
He to say the least is a very interesting Model T'R and has a lot of projects.
I, in 2012 went out of my way just to meet him and see his projects. Worth every penny and dime and I even took him to lunch.
So Steve when you read this I hope I wont be on your sxxx list.\
bill d
redding ca

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 11:12 pm:

Yes, if you're in the neighborhood drop in. You can wade through the mess and see all the old junk. And as Bill discovered, I'm not one to turn down a free meal. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 11:33 pm:

I look forward to the daily postings. I usually store up a week or so and then sit down with a bowl of ice cream and enjoy.

I follow the work and the trials and tribulations of his efforts to restore his home and cars.

I 1st met Steve a number of years ago at Chickasha when he was selling his incredible signs. I have many of them and they are well placed in my car barn.

His slogan was printed on his business card which I still have. It states "Jelf not Jeff"!!!!

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 11:43 pm:

I'd like to meet Jeff. He must look a lot like me. People have been getting us mixed up for years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 01:47 am:

Howdy Steve. I have relatives in Belle Plain and next time I visit them I plan to hunt you up as well. Regards, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 01:22 pm:

Steve,
Do note Robert's wording, "I plan to hunt you up as well." I don't know if he goes hunting, but you might want to keep an eye out!!
:-)
I know, stop posting bad puns and get back to work. . . .

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration