Does Bob's have a retail store?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Does Bob's have a retail store?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 11:50 pm:

My wife and I will be driving through Illinois on Friday morning on our way down to Kentucky. If Bob has a retail store, I'd love to stop in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 12:10 am:

He does. I've been to it twice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 12:13 am:

And he will take you on a tour of the back if you ask. Got to sit in a Canadian car once doing that. Steering wheel was on the wrong side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 02:04 am:

Sure does >>> http://www.bobsantiqueautoparts.com/index.php/general.html

7826 Forest Hills Road
Loves Park Illinois 61111
815-633-7244

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 06:09 am:

Just be advised that finding Bob's is a little tough because the sign isn't real noticeable. I grew up there, and traffic on Forest Hills Rd can get hectic at some times of the day. So turning across traffic or slowing down to find the place is a little difficult. But it is there and worth a stop. You just have to look hard to find it, that's all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 08:11 am:

Yes, I think traffic depends on time of day. I've been to Bob's a couple of times and traffic was no problem.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 09:05 am:

Yes we are here and open, come in for the tour, three buildings with lots of Model T parts
7826 Forest Hills Rd.
Loves Park,Il
815-633-7244
one building south of Gerber Auto collision , three doors north of the bowling alley, let me know aprox . time, thank you, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 10:36 pm:

I had no trouble finding the place. It was right where Bob said it would be. 😊

I only ended up purchasing a few small items for my '15 project. But, I really enjoyed meeting Bob. He's definitely one of the good guys.

I'm glad I stopped in for the tour. Lots of cool stuff and many NOS parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 09:14 am:

Thank you, everyone is welcome to come and roam the three buildings, please call before so I know to be here as some times I go to pick up loads of T parts, glad you had a good time Eric,
Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration