OT - Curbside/pre-visable Gas Pump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Curbside/pre-visable Gas Pump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black SC/FL on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 09:19 am:

I just bought a Boyle Dayton curbside gas pump and am having trouble finding info on it. It's a Cut 20, Model no GB, serial no 783. I have a pic on my phone, but can't hook it to my computer. I may be able to take a pic with my wife's camera if necessary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 09:24 am:

Google it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black SC/FL on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 10:13 am:

Tried that and still trying, but, not much luck so far. I had to register for the old gas web site--waiting on acceptance! Don't you have a couple of these, Jack?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 11:43 am:

Here is one Google site with old catalog, only lists a Cut 21 , couldn't find a Cut 20. Says the pages are dated '25 to '27

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=577595

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black SC/FL on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 12:59 pm:

Thanks, Dan. I couldn't find a 20 either, but, I found a 120 that looked similar, except for the tall hanger/pipe. I looked again, and there may be a 1 in front of the 20. If it's a 120 there's info available on it. I sent an email to Jack Sim that wrote a book on old pumps--I'll see what happens.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration