Old Photo - Posing In A Early Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Posing In A Early Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 10:38 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 12:29 pm:

Nice early T touring, 1910 I think. Running boards are pressed steel. Small hub flanges, straight end rear axles. Nice!
And wonderful photo, Thanks Jay!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 12:36 pm:

mid year 1910 anybody want one i have a pile not cheep!!!!!!!!!!!.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 04:36 pm:

Charley, a pile of what?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 06:01 pm:

fords or cow piles not much difference. lol charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 07:04 pm:

Looks like a new T that was taken for a spin and got mud and etc. splashed on it. Wonder what it looked like a few months later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 08:40 pm:

Check out the unhappy driver behind him. He must be thinking he's out of a job and wondering what horse meat is like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 10:09 pm:

Barry or anyone else if you would like to see my pile of!!! go to the mtfci. i have a lot more pics i can e-mail.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 12:06 am:

Charley, sure I'd like to see your pictures. You can E-mail through my profile.
Thanks,
Barry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 08:09 am:

Barry i don't see away to do what??will have to an e-mail address. Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 08:13 am:

Charley, do us a favor and post them here!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 08:29 am:

He won't post here. Too difficult and not worth his effort despite all or attempts to get him to do so. Something to do with jumping thru too many hoops

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 08:43 am:

Charley's pictures:
http://www.modelt.org/mtfcivb/showthread.php/1299-1910-mod-t-parts-car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 08:50 am:

Royce! thank you very much.i do have many more to e-mail. Gary i do have other things to do!!!! charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 03:00 pm:

Charley: In the profile, there is a 'Click Here' to send a private message. Or my e-mail address is my last name @ak.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 03:22 pm:

you can send text but know place for pics.will send to your e-mail letter. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 03:32 pm:

Thank you, Charley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 10:23 pm:

Wonderful project Charley! I wish I could be in the market for it. I am curious what it would take to buy it.

At least on this site, when photos are posted, I can see them. I wound up timing those from the MTFCI site. It took practically two full minutes each for five average size photos!!!!!
As more and more websites upgrade to the new level of broken promises, there are more and more places I can't use. And I am on a DSL, NOT dial-up.

Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 11:27 pm:

What,s up with the radiator cap? Is that some type of sock? Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 01:23 am:

Is that not a normal rad cap on there? It looks like someone in a bowler hat or similar is sitting against the tree on the far side of the car, though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 08:19 am:

OK!!!.pics are a lot of work.and a lot of parts are not in pics.so it should part out at $35,000.00 but to keep it together. i will take $30,000.00 i know a lot of people think i am nuts, but go buy for less if you can.if you want pics.call me first 417 394 2788.thanks Charley

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration