Seeking help for a new Model T Owner in Abilene Kansas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Seeking help for a new Model T Owner in Abilene Kansas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 03:33 pm:

I had the call this afternoon from a gentleman in Abilene Kansas that is new to the Model T Hobby. His name is Max Wilson and he has purchased a restored 1914. He had a a lot of questions and I answered them the best I could over the phone. We had quite a long conversation about his Model T. But, I would feel much better if he could have some local help. He was very open to my suggestions, but again, I feel he could use some help getting his car going.
We have all been here in the beginning.
His phone number is 785-263-1333.
He does not do email.
If you are able please call Max.
Thank you all for your help,
Brent Mize

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 05:38 pm:

On the south side of the tracks is Gail Rodda's shop. Should be able to get help there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 06:27 pm:

Do you have contact info for Gail?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 10:26 pm:

Maybe this is correct:

Gail Rodda
2230 Camp Road
Solomon, KS 67480
Phone: (785) 655-3937

Solomon is about eight miles west of Abilene.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 11:41 pm:

Brent, I was at the gym on the tread mill reading the forum. Glad the typos were low.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration