Welcome to All the New Visitors!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Welcome to All the New Visitors!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 08:19 pm:

I've noticed a surge in first-time posts from new Model T owners or just folks with questions, welcome!

Thankyou for taking an interest in the Model T Ford, don't be shy about asking questions.

With a car as old as the Model T, most questions have been asked and answered many times in the past.

If you choose to try and search the forum for earlier posts on your subject of interest, the best way is to use Google, with MTFCA as part of the search criteria. For instance, if you want to learn about the starter Bendix, Google:

"starter bendix MTFCA"

and a bunch of earlier threads about the starter Bendix will come up.

Again, welcome! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 08:27 pm:

Mark, I agree. I have noticed quite a few newer people here. I hope they find the answers and continue with the tradition of the T.

We have lost quite a few T members over the past ten years that I have been involved and getting newer people involved is tough, as these cars certainly aren't for everyone. But everyone should at least learn of the history before it too is lost.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration