Model T Buddies Every Friday Mornning

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T Buddies Every Friday Mornning
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 06:30 am:

Here is a picture from the restaurant that Randy Teasley and I meet on Friday mornings. Summer is great as we can drive the T's and who doesn't love driving their T's. The Forum is also our meeting place but having a friend close with similar interest brings your passion alive every week. Winter finds our T's stored but we still meet and talk the talk. Leon's Family dinning in Garden City Michigan about 8:00 am hope you can join sometime.

Randy Teasley and his 1914 Model T Depot Hack.
Piquette T's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 11:46 am:

Robert,

I am in a group of T guys that meet every Saturday morning at the local Hospital cafeteria (I know - it's ironic but the food is actually good and cheap too !!!). My wife has labeled us "The Grumpy Old Men". We meet year around for our weekly "Lie-Fest".

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Harrison,Eatonville,Wa on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 12:05 pm:

Hey I qualify my wife always tells me I am grumpy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Schmidt ..... Seattle on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 01:18 pm:

The Puget Sound Model T Club meets every Thursday morning at 8:30am at the Denny's restaurant in Everett, WA just north of Seattle. If you are ever visiting the beautiful Pacific Northwest, please join us for breakfast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 01:24 pm:

It's hot as fire out here in NC but I drove the speedster to work. =) I wish I lived closer to more folks who have them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 04:58 pm:

The Tacoma T club meets every Thursday AM at Mrs. Turner's Restaurant in Puyallup at 6:30ish.
Anyone is welcome to join us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 05:24 pm:

I don't have any friends so I eat a toaster pastry and drive up and down my driveway every Saturday morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 11:31 am:

That would be a fun thing to do. I wish there was a group like that around here!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration