Southern Ontario Canada Ford Show

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Southern Ontario Canada Ford Show
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 11:05 am:

This event is on Saturday just in case we have some nearby members who want to go. I attended the first year and there were 21 Model Ts on site all parked together and a T snowmobile and a cutaway engine and transmission in the vintage Ford dealership building. You can also drive the village roads just like the Old Car Festival. Hope to see you there.

http://henryfordsdreams.ca/events

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Holderman Warsaw, Indiana on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 11:45 am:

I was just in Kitchener, ON last week, and I was looking for something to do....Missed it by a week, just my luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 12:10 pm:

Always the way isn't it. Time is always the problem when you live far away. Hopefully you can make it next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Whaley, Georgetown Ontario Canada on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 01:24 pm:

I was there last year and there were only two of us.......bad timing - there was a tour going on the same day.

Hopefully there is a good turn out this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 02:49 pm:

I heard about that Greg, maybe from you. Will you be going this year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Whaley, Caledon Ontario Canada on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 09:35 am:

Not this year. Visiting family up in Shelburne so I am taking the T to the festival there for the day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 11:55 pm:

Here are some pics from today. We were overrun with Model A's.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration