Who is going to speedster reunion

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Who is going to speedster reunion
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Harris on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 06:45 pm:

I'm leaving in the morning for the speedster reunion just wondering who else is going. Ross from Canada

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 07:36 pm:

wow Ross, Canada. So that I can look for you, what car are you bringing? I will be bringing in a black with brownish gold wheeled Model A boattail #3t. I will arrive between 3 and 4 weds. Hope to meet you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 07:52 pm:

Dave from Milwaukee, WI

Jerome from Hays, Kansas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Harris on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 08:13 pm:

Hi guys Car not done yet just coming with the camper hoping to get some idea to help finish it off it's 1923 T boattail. I also have a spare engine I'm working on with a roof BB head that is missing a few parts. Hope to see you all there Weds. Ross from Canada

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 10:04 pm:

I don't have to travel for this one, I'll be there with a fresh engine in my speedster. Mike Vaughn, Lincoln, NE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 10:17 pm:

Nick Nicholas, CO John Steel Mt, Fred Houston and Mike Bender OK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 11:07 pm:

I don't have a speedster yet but I'll be there to get some inspiration and ideas! I am looking forward to meeting everyone! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 11:39 pm:

Talked with Rich Johnson today about having a vender table and closed the call with how's it looking this year? He said that attendance is up from last Reunion with a little over a hundred people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 12:22 am:

I wonder if the young man that drove from Indiana?Ohio? is coming again this year

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 07:27 am:

I talked to Bruce Klepinger the other day and He and his son from Ohio plan on driving the whole way there again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Harris on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 09:50 am:

Hey guys we are just leaving looking forward to meeting you all Ross from Canada.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 11:21 pm:

The forecast I just watched shows our temps in Lincoln in the mid 80's on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It looks like it could be nice for the Speedster Reunion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 10:50 pm:

Leaving tomorrow AM. See you all soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 02:32 am:

John Steele is leaving early in the AM from Manhattan, Montana with his Detour Deluxe. It's about 12 or 1300 miles. Harry Lillo from Calgary who has a couple beautiful speedsters including one with a Roof 16 valve is headed that way, too. Should be fun.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration