Old photo - Girl Shy 1924

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old photo - Girl Shy 1924
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 11:23 pm:

Harold lloyd Staring in Girl Shy 1924

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 11:41 pm:

Looks like a 1916 with the hood on backward. Side lights missing, too.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 07:09 am:

Rad cap is gone too. Later horn button and headlight lens. One lens possibly missing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 02:21 pm:

Jobyna Ralston over his shoulder. Great movie!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 09:34 am:

Float a ford or similar shocks on front. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 11:00 am:

Another good Harold Lloyd movie that features a Model T is "Haunted Spooks", co-starring his future wife, Mildred Davis (whose younger brother Jack was later part of Hal Roach's "Our Gang"). Quite a few Model T scenes are in this movie as they drive along a country road to their inherited "haunted" house. I have the Super 8mm film version with magnetic sound music track from Blackhawk films (formerly on my hometown). One of my favorite Harold Lloyd "glasses" shorts, even if the Model T hadn't figured in so prominently.
Marshall

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration