Model T Identification

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T Identification
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathryn Sidenstricker on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 11:03 pm:

Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell me the year models of these Model T Fords. Also the Buick on the end. There is a auto with a number 5 on it behind the Indian motorcycle. Thanks\

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 11:17 pm:

I'll venture 1913 or 1914.
Someone else will know which for sure.

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 11:36 pm:

To my eye, they all look to have windscreens which fold backwards, typical of 1914 models.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 01:05 am:

With the dog-leg windshield brace, they look like 1914 to me, too.

On the second to last photo, it looks like the two cars on the left each have an acetylene cross over tube in front of the radiator.

The cars to the right have lipped fenders, too.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathryn Sidenstricker on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 06:49 am:

Here is the entire image. Thanks for all of the comments.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathryn Sidenstricker on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 06:50 am:

This image was purchased at an auction in SW Missouri. The terrain reminds me of Kansas or Oklahoma. I wish they would have written the names and place on the back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 09:55 am:

The car in the background with the motorcycle in front appears to be a Reo. 1st its lhd all 4 cylinder Reo's were. Second you can make out the winged Reo radiator emblem. I think from the cowl and windshield configuration 1909-1910.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 10:06 am:

Buick looks like a Model 10. Could by 1910.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 12:33 pm:

Maybe the line is in front of the radiator so it would be easier to clean out. ?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration