Elemental instructions to drive a Model T in Argentina

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Elemental instructions to drive a Model T in Argentina
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Bollo - Argentina on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 10:13 am:

Elemental instructions to drive a Model T in Argentina

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 10:35 am:

Well done, Daniel

A Universal Flow Chart for the Universal Car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 11:01 am:

I a confused, I do not have that final box (GOD), under the hood of my model T Ford

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 11:43 am:

Love it! Where's the box for "hit it with a hammer?" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 01:20 pm:

Mark, according to this song the proper tool for that is a brick. :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EE-CDBrAuY

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 03:38 pm:

Do the wheels turn the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere ??? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 03:58 pm:

Burger,

Here is the explanation ??

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/86574.html?1238813686

Be_Zero_Be @ Home

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 04:10 pm:

Now that I own a Ford, I feel like I can safely tell this joke:

What's in a Ford repair kit?

A hammer
A bigger hammer
A still bigger hammer
A can of beer

:-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration