Best in class,Winnemucca car show

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Best in class,Winnemucca car show
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 03:04 pm:

Yesterday was the 20th annual Winnemucca Nevada car show. The show draws entrants from all over the west and this year set a record of 122 cars in attendance. The show is sponsored by the Koyote Kruiser car club and supported by virtually all local businesses. I entered the ( Farmers Friend ).I sat by the car all day and answered a ton of questions about how the car operated, what the pedals were for and one fellow wanted to know how my gas mileage was, I had a blast. Everyone must have liked my T lessons, and of course the car because it was voted best in class out of about a dozen others. Boy am I proud.
Harv

car car

car car

(Message edited by adminchris on June 22, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 05:19 pm:

Great job. Congratulations. Always a pleasure to explain your car to the masses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 06:22 pm:

Thanks Dave, Your right many of the people I spoke to were just surprised that the automobile started out so primitive. Many were young people and just loved the simplicity of operation. Hope I started an interest in some to become future restorers. Harv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 08:34 pm:

Nice harvey this is very nice show located in small town NV next year i probly take the tt join you i shown model A coupe times in the past

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 10:50 pm:

Now wait. You sat next to all those high dollar muscle cars, million dollar hot rods and you won 1st? No surprise. Congrats.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 01:24 am:

Everyone is welcome to attend, we had one vehicle entered from Colorado and many from California. With 122 cars we broke last years record of 115 vehicles shown. If anyone is interested in taking a trip to see what the old west is still all about Winnemucca is the place. Our local club is the ( Koyote Cruisers )Visit our website and plan to attend and show your favorite creation, we would love to see you here. Harv.

car car

car

(Message edited by adminchris on June 22, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 07:34 am:

Harvey, congratulations on your award. When I do a show I go first for entertainment of those drooling over my car and education thereof, but it is always nice to be amply awarded a deserving piece of hardware too! I just experienced the same yesterday with my '13 at a slightly smaller show, about 50 cars, surprisingly took best of show, as voted on by all the participants and their fancy shiney hot rods!! Wow, what a surprise that was!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 09:08 am:

Congratulations Tim, Isn't it just a great feeling to have your work appreciated. Harv.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration