Lost another good T guy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Lost another good T guy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 04:29 pm:

John Dozier was killed in a small plane crash last week. He was a good guy, who will be missed by many.

Here's John at the Texas T Party in 2011 taking a nap on the running board of his '27 pickup:

John giving me pointers on the fine art of tire changing at the 2013 T Party:

Link to news story:
http://www.kens5.com/story/news/local/2015/06/15/plane-mechanic-killed-in-crash-when-plane-loses-power/71234512/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 12:11 pm:

Royce, thanks for posting the information on John. He made many T parties and the Chickasha swap meet every year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 02:47 pm:

Well I'll be dad gummed! That's awful news but thank you for reporting it Royce. John was, indeed, a very good Model T man and taken from his family at too young an age. He frequently travelled with the Neunhoffer brothers to Model T tours and Chickasha. I'll call Marvin and find out when the services are

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 03:05 pm:

He was autopsied in Austin and cremated in Seguin. Following services this Thursday there'll be fellowship and a memorial BBQ at the Neunhoffer ranch south of Kerrville where John's ashes will be scattered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson Absaroka County on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 04:36 pm:

Royce thanks for sharing this very sad information

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 05:58 pm:

My gosh, It's turning out to be a very sad and trying week for our friends here on the Forum.

Hopefully next week will have better news!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 09:24 pm:

Royce, sorry to hear of losing your friend. So tragic. I hate flying. Never again. Gene, you're right, not a good week for sure. Glad to hear Wayne dodged a bullet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 12:46 am:

It has been a VERY difficult week for a bunch of friends of the forum. I am beginning to think I didn't do so badly after all.
As always. My sympathies to all his friends and family. It is always very difficult to loose someone you care about.
Wayne Sheldon

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration