Mystery Part ID

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Mystery Part ID
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Journey - Blue River, Oregon on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 10:39 pm:

I've been spending the afternoon sorting thru a box of miscellaneous small parts and other treasures that came with my speedster "kit", and have come across a couple that I don't recognize. There are no part numbers or other markings on them, and there's two of them. What are they?

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 10:41 pm:

Left one is a steering column brace.Right one looks like a mount for Model A side mount spare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Journey - Blue River, Oregon on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 10:45 pm:

Thanks a bunch. The steering column brace was a part that I did recognize. The dash it's mounted on was just a convenient place to sit the spare tire mount.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 06:12 am:

I agree with Jack on the part shown on the right. It fits a 30-31 Model A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 09:21 am:

http://www.snydersantiqueauto.com/fender-mount-spare-carrier

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration