Brass Car Guy - I need to buy you a good meal.... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Brass Car Guy - I need to buy you a good meal.... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 02:22 pm:

Howard,

I am on my way to the Seattle Port to drop off.

I should be in your area Wednesday.

I would like to stop by & buy you a good meal if you are available ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 03:32 pm:

"good meal" = hotdog & drink at Costco???
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 03:57 pm:

Now, that is a Model T answer, if I have ever heard one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 05:38 pm:

Yep 2 hotdogs and a drank at QT is a Meal! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 11:13 pm:

Jim , you are always welcome at my place.
I'm here and if you stop by we will go to lunch in style my 1912 barn fresh T touring!!!!!!! just call me 2 ho 6 919-1949 anytime.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 11:26 pm:

Howard,

That would be great !

I will call you ... :-)

Thanks,

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration