Wanted: Manhole-type Bolts and Hood for a 1915

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Wanted: Manhole-type Bolts and Hood for a 1915
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lambrecht on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 01:55 pm:

Looking to "re-restore" my Dad's 1915 T touring that has been in our family for 40 years!

The car was restored in the early 70's using "mostly" original parts. The only items that are not correct are the kingpin/spindle and tie rod bolts (they used the the press-in tip-top oiler type) and the repro hood. I am wanting to get the car back as close to its original state as possible.

Any help would be much appreciated by this "lapsed" T'er.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry LaPatka- East Tennessee on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 07:45 pm:

Scott... I have a 15 hood,it is excellent. You can call me tomorrow at either 423-623-5656 or 423-237-8846 or email me at ltlapatka@gmail.com

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration