Car Show on the 4th in MN

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Car Show on the 4th in MN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Booth on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 09:57 pm:

I know everyone has something going on for the 4th of July.

But... if any of my Minnesota Model T friends need something to do, please join me at our car show in Blooming Prairie, just south of Owatonna. Let me know if you're interested., I will give you more details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 11:02 pm:

Or, if you want to take your T out for a drive, you can attend the 12th Annual 4th of July Tour and Potluck Picnic. It's a joint venture of three of the Minnesota Model T clubs. The tour starts and ends near Clearwater, MN.

Contact me for the details.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration