Does anyone have pictures of a pre upholstered Tudor roof ??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Does anyone have pictures of a pre upholstered Tudor roof ??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 11:48 pm:

Looking for pictures of the wooden frame assembly pre upholstery/topped in place on the car if possible . I'm fitting my top on my 1926 Tudor sedan and kinds need some help . I'm not sure how much if any overhang there should be , currently in places I have approx 1/8 to 3/16 , also on the front header where the corner bolts go in above the visor , when clamped in place , I have approx a 3/8 gap . I can take care of that gap by doing some modification to the top but I am unsure about the overhang , if need be , I have no issue with making it flush to the body , just don't want to remove anything if I'm not supposed to . Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 10:42 pm:

Here's a pic of the inside front corner , same on both sides . Am I missing a piece of wood maybe ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 10:43 pm:

Twisted picture AGAIN , when I preview they are ok , once posted , twisted ?? Idk. Apologies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 03:02 pm:

Check that thread >>> http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/356138.html?1380406044

I didn't put a headliner in my '27 so I can take interior photos if you'd like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 11:25 pm:

That thread is very helpful but if you could take some pictures and post them , that would be fantastic , the wood that was on my car was mostly homemade but rotted and missing for the most part , I purchased a wood set but as I am installing I have a gap as shown in my picture on both sides in the front and also some overhang around the perimeter . Pics would be super helpful . Thanks in advance !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 12:21 am:

I'll get photos for you tomorrow....... :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration