Please feed the Model K build team

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Please feed the Model K build team
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 07:24 am:

This hungry fellow begs to have his small water box filled so he can continue to assemble the Model K. His captor has him locked in the shop and he is forced to eat hot tar soup in order to exist.

Only drinking container available.

Hot tar soup for meals.

Won't you please help....send bread, cookies, and canned goods to help this fellow regain his freedom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 07:27 am:

Sounds good to me. Room for two?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 08:42 am:

:-)

You get it running, you get something to eat. You keep it running, food and water. We have a performance oriented arrangement with Dean. Don't mess it up.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 10:44 am:

LOL that's fantastic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william schaller on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 12:26 pm:

My 85 year old Dad mowed my lawn yesterday, and all I gave him was a cup of water. Scared me a lot, cause he kept getting the brand new zero turn mower going the wrong way. He seemed real happy, but said it was too fast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 01:18 pm:

Well at least Rob hasn't brought out the Feathers yet,yet,YET.
It has been a pretty intense couple days. Have a couple bugs to work out. We will get it!
At least I got to hear it run no radiator installed. Get the buffalo carb installed, watch out,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 01:20 pm:

Rob, don't you fear OSHA? Get that man a pair of gloves. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 06:00 pm:

Dean H.

Thanks for stopping by the build site and feeding the team. It's nice to hear at least someone will feed Yoder! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 09:30 pm:

Dean will be happy with a beer as long as his son is not around. You know you can live a long time just drinking beer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 10:06 pm:

Wait a minute. Sometimes we let Dean out of his man cave/shop. We even let him drive.......sometimes:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nz5bccv4s1qlc5j/IMG_1777.MOV.mov?dl=0

But he goes too fast!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration