Kinda OT ebay syntax

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Kinda OT ebay syntax
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 02:29 pm:

I'm put some parts and tools on ebay. I put Ford Model T in the description, but when I look for them on ebay using Ford Model T not all of them show up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 04:24 pm:

Did you use the correct sub class in ebay motors or did some end up on regular ebay? You should be able to check where they are on your ebay member page. Also it could be heavy traffic and just a delay in posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Mokelumne Hill, Calif. on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 06:21 pm:

I had a similar experience the other day. I think Ebay's search engine leaves something to be desired.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 09:07 pm:

Did you click the box to search in description? Otherwise the search is only in the title.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 09:43 pm:

When I used to sell on Ebay that was not all that unusual. Sometimes it took several hours for my item to show up, due to the heavy traffic.

By the way, what are you selling?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 09:16 pm:

I can not seem to buy anything on eBay.
After I lost my credit cars in an armed robbery I can not get a new card into PayPal and everything I want to buy is PayPal only.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration