Speedster assembly

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Speedster assembly
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daryl Miles- North Carolina on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 03:05 pm:

Greetings! I've been working on a Speedster and the owner recently bought a partial kit from Smith and Jones. The whole kit comes with "easy to follow" instructions, but we didn't get that! I'm hoping someone has a link or a copy of the instructions. I'm 99% positive that I can assemble all of it properly on my own,but thought I'd check with you guys before drilling any holes. We have the fenders,aprons and running boards. As always, any help is greatly appreciated!
Daryl in North Carolina

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 03:11 pm:

Daryl

Call Davin Smith @ Smith & Jones, bet he can get you a copy or try hard to do it!

1-800-422-1928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daryl Miles- North Carolina on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 03:19 pm:

Thanks Dan! I left him a message

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Bright from Central NC on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 10:36 pm:

Hey Daryl,

HCCA has a big chapter in NC you should check out if you want to tour!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 02:54 pm:

Is this the Rootlieb kit? If so, you might find what you need on the website:

http://www.rootlieb.com/speedster-kits.html

I love the look of these kits.

Vintage Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daryl Miles- North Carolina on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 12:00 pm:

Yes, it's the Rootlieb kit, but he only bought the body metal and seat skins. I've gotten it pretty close on the fit, but think I need to adjust the front fender irons "out" a bit. I'll try to get some new/recent pics

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration