Rocky Mountain Model T Club Tour Pics

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Rocky Mountain Model T Club Tour Pics
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 12:38 am:

RMMTC tour stopped in Helena last night. I couldn't go do a shake and howdy because I was involved in a recovery operation for a friend's motorcycle that ended up down over the bank in Refrigerator Canyon on our annual ride to the top of the Hogback on the longest day of the year.

I did head out this morning and saw most everybody, looked over the cars and took a few photos. Looked to me like about 20 cars, all still running fine except for one guy that lost his differential.

They had alternate routes for those who wanted all pavement, those who wanted some pavement and some dirt and some who wanted as much Montana backroads as possible. Last night several of them came through the Amazon Railroad tunnel that has been abandoned for about 30 years. It's a mile long and dark, dark, dark in the middle.

I didn't know a lot of the people so I won't attempt to name names except that the yellow speedster is Kurt Baltrush, organizer of the tour along with Dave Cooley.

Enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 01:01 pm:

Stan, Thanks for the pictures, was this the touring class part of the M 500 race? Sounds like it was a separate run during the same time?

Wonder where the 500 guys were touring on their last day?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 01:56 pm:

Hey Gene, this was a separate deal. They both started and ended in White Sulphur but just because the RMMTC guys wanted to see the race cars and drivers.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration