1909-1910 oil pan ear

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1909-1910 oil pan ear
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Heyd on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 10:41 am:

Looking for original blue print drawings of 09-10 oil pan ears to repair the ears on my pan that was used on a stationary engine to convert it back to car application. stationary 09-10 pan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 12:22 pm:

If the drawing is named, it will be on the parts list on this CD:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/544971.html?1434057978

You can then use the information from the CD to have the Benson Ford Research Center people dig through the archives and buy from them a copy of the drawing if they can locate it.

I'm in the middle of that process myself. It would have been a real hassle without that CD and the people at the Archives are very accommodating when it comes time to look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 01:55 pm:

Hello Brian, Sent you an email........Gary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 01:58 pm:

Ron Brown used to make incorrect repro pans. I wonder if the ears were accurate?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 03:23 pm:

I talked to a 9-10 friend and he said that the ears were not correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 07:34 pm:

The oil dams have never been studied in a book. Don Skille is going to photograph one for me to copy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 07:38 pm:

The oil dams have never been studied in a book. Don Skille is going to photograph one for me to copy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 10:42 pm:

Kim Dobbins will know the answer.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration