OT But requires Ford knowledge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT But requires Ford knowledge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 12:29 pm:

I'm working on my 1917 Maxwell and would like to order welting for the cowl where the hood sits. It appears to be like a 1929 Model A I did once in that it is double rows with a dip in the center for split rivets. I measured my cowl and it requires 32 inches each side. Does anyone know what Ford product I should order that is this long? Model T, Model A, early V8?

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 12:42 pm:

www.restorationstuff.com

They have what you need if you know measurements. Sold by the foot. Page 51 of pdf catalog on the above website
Cowl Lacing
Double Bead Width Thickness
Per ft $2.00 $2.50 $2.50 $3.00 $3.50

Restoration Supply Company

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 12:45 pm:

There is link on that webpage.

Hood Lace.

Thales you to page without downloading the entire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 04:22 pm:

Thanks, I'll check that out.

Howard Dennis

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration