OT; For those concerned about Linda Sheldon's Mom, Not good

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT; For those concerned about Linda Sheldon's Mom, Not good
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 01:30 am:

What a wild, bizarre, trip it has been the past less-than-two-weeks. The surgery on Linda Sheldon's Mom did not go well. No final resolution yet, but the prognosis is not promising at all. It has been very difficult for Linda, and she has been so helpful to me in my current situation.

My thanks to all the wonderful people on this forum for their "well wishes" and prayers for both my issue, and Linda with her Mom. It will take me awhile to get anywhere near caught up with both Forum and email. Until then, a blanket "Thank You!" from me.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 02:27 am:

Wayne,
I was/am very worried about Linda's Mom, these things seldom go well. I've been around it too often (once is too often, IMHO).
I'll be in your area Monday, could stop by on my way home & make certain you're getting your daily dose of harassment!--if you're up to it.
T'ake care,
David D.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 06:10 am:

My thoughts and prayers are for Linda, her Mother and you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 06:14 am:

Take care and God Bless Wayne.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 07:30 am:

Praying for nothing but fast healing and good health for Linda's Mom and for you. God bless!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 09:53 am:

Will continue to pray for all of you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 12:17 pm:

Pleased to hear you're back, Wayne. I can empathize with Linda, though, having lost my Mom and a sister to ovarian cancer, and another sister with a brain tumor. Sometimes, it feels like 'life isn't fair', but then we need to pause, look around, and realize how blessed we are and have been.
Thoughts and prayers to you both. Take care.
Marv / Green Bay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 07:13 pm:

My continued prayers to you both Wayne.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration