LED Turn signals fit between bumper bars?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: LED Turn signals fit between bumper bars?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 06:53 am:

Just Wondering? Does anyone have these between their bumper bars? How do they look?Snapshot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 08:35 am:

I do not have them, mainly because my cars don't have bumpers.

They don't look like Model T lights, but the more I see them, the more I like them. There are getting to be many cars on Model T tours using LED turn signals & brake lights. The better one show up brightly from a great distance when applied even in bright sun light. Cheapos suck.

Some Model T owners with stock lights can barely be seen in the dark and not at all in daylight.

If your car is a show car- stay stock.
If your car is a car used for touring & driving- go for it. Stay safe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 11:37 am:

I have similar lights on my 26 but they are on top of the bumper at the bracket, I purchased my lights at a Pilot/Flying J truck stop for 3.95 ea. and made my own brackets.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 04:12 pm:

If I were you, I'd just phone up Don at Lang's and ask him. _He'll certainly know.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration