So that's what those lil wooden boxes are for.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: So that's what those lil wooden boxes are for.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 08:35 pm:

http://muskegon.craigslist.org/pts/5072819658.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 08:44 pm:

I thought that they were Model T batteries.

I learn something new everyday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 09:05 pm:

He's kinda right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve in Tennessee on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 09:10 pm:

I cannot count how many times some well meaning "old timer" while looking at my car has tried to explain to me those are the "magnetos."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 11:43 pm:

Aren't those the ones with the DOVETAIL joints?

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 07:36 am:

Another funny one is a while back when some nice old guy at a car show explaining about "all those coils" used in his old Model A. Didn't have the heart to correct him. No harm done there. He was enjoying what was left of his trip down memory lane.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 07:57 am:

I've heard "batteries" and "magnetos" before, but this is the first time for "starters". Are there any others ?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration