Looking for a title

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Looking for a title
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Aden on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 09:00 pm:

I am looking for a title for a '23 Model T roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Canton, Mi on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 09:05 pm:

if you have an engine number, you can apply for a lost tile.

You will need to check with your state for the exact rules.

I am in Michigan and it took me about 3 months to submit and gather the paper work get everything together, then 3 more months to receive the title.

I needed a bill of sale, some paper work from the DMV, a form filled out by a local law enforcement agent and a insurance police called a surtey bond.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 11:41 pm:

Ken, in TN you can apply for title by a certificate of ownership form that the state provides, unless you are trying to title a street rod then I don't think that will work. All states seem to vary on the process. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 01:02 am:

I don't know how they do it (I suspect it's shady) but the swap meets I've been to always seem to have a guy with hundreds of titles for sale for all makes, models and years. They're not free (I was quoted $400 for my 26 T - went another direction) but popular with the hot rodders who build a glass 32 roadster entirely out of a catalog and want to skirt modern car laws.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 02:33 am:

And here I thought you wanted a title, like having everyone here call you "The El Supremo" ! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration