Still lookin'

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Still lookin'
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 09:13 pm:

A while back on the forum there was a picture posted of a T with a pickup bed like the one on our '14, Otis. I think the title of the post was "Clute, Texas in the 1920s". Anyway, I have been looking for the source of the bed on the T but haven't had any luck. We were told the bed on our T was purchased from Sears/Roebuck, but I haven't been able to verify that. I've found other pickup beds in old Sears catalogs but not this one. If anyone has any ideas I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration