Chain drive panel truck for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Chain drive panel truck for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 08:07 am:

Checkout this chain driven panel truck on craigslist. Can anyone identify the make of the chain drive conversion? Looks to be different than the Graham Brothers I've seen before. It's a beautiful job whoever did it.

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/5059174371.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 08:43 am:

Very nice, reminds me of a hearse, seems to be an extended frame but it could be an optical illusion

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Bond on Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 09:14 am:

Looks like it could be Smith Form-a-Truck. Nice work. Although I don't care much for the big brass dashboard covering, it's pretty sweet. That's a lot of weight in the woodwork to haul around. Anyone ever seen it out an an event?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration