Need help with 1927 21" Split Rim (Wood Spokes)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Need help with 1927 21" Split Rim (Wood Spokes)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alby Anderson on Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 01:38 pm:

I am trying to remove the tires from the rims on my coupe. The locking device on my rims (picture below) does not look like any thing I can find on the internet. It looks like some sort of cam but I do not want to damage anything by trying to move that cam.

Thanks for any help.

27 Split Rim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 02:05 pm:

The piece on the right is riveted to the rim. It needs to pivot counterclockwise 90 degrees to release the tab.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alby Anderson on Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 02:17 pm:

Thanks Jerry

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration