Thank You Orange County Model T Ford Club Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Thank You Orange County Model T Ford Club Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 03:51 pm:

I had a great day yesterday. I've had the pleasure of attending this swap meet for the last 4-5 years as a vendor and a buyer. Met some new folks and saw some frequent buyers. Well run and affordable. More people need to come out It's a good meet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 04:00 pm:

I did not see anything about your swap meet. I try top make all of them on the west coast. My buddy and myself travel from San Diego to Auburn.
Hope to hear about it for next year, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Monday, June 29, 2015 - 06:52 pm:

I was there too and found an item I had on my "want" list. A nice low key meet that I always try to make.

Vintage Paul

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration