MTFCI Judging Guidelines

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: MTFCI Judging Guidelines
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason - UT on Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 11:06 pm:

Can someone talk to me about the MTFCI Judging Guidelines? What are they?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason - UT on Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 11:44 pm:

Are they basically considered the 'authority' and the 'best of our knowledge' on changes to the T over the years? Is it pretty reliable information?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, June 29, 2015 - 07:53 am:

http://www.modelt.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=105&Itemid=15 2

Russ Furstnow and the MTFCI do a great job of publishing the guidelines and keeping them up to date.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, June 29, 2015 - 01:15 pm:

Yes Jason, it's a great guideline. It gets updated periodically and represents the best of what is currently known about the T. That said, I'm sure that there is some debate about some of the data contained within, but that's only normal as we continue to learn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, June 29, 2015 - 04:33 pm:

Yes, there are bound to be some errors. But Russ knows his stuff, and I expect the the other folks involved do too. You can't totally eliminate misteaks, but in this case the odds are they're mighty few.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, June 29, 2015 - 04:56 pm:

Steve,

I really love this quote of yours!

"You can't totally eliminate misteaks..."

;)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration