2015 Speedsters Trial and Reunion

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 2015 Speedsters Trial and Reunion
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 11:10 pm:

Just returned from my trip to Lincoln to take part in the Hill Trials. Attached are two pictures from the tour that took place on Thursday. I think everyone had a great time and enjoyed themselves. Rich Johnston and his crew at Speedway Motors outdid themselves again. What a great bunch of guys and gals.

I also want to thank a few who made my time enjoyable. Thanks to Mike Vaughn, John Steele, John and Agnes Williams, and Jerry Hoffman. There are other, but I cannot list everyone that was there.

Maybe I will have a different Speedster ready the next time I come???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Monday, June 29, 2015 - 01:08 am:

Dave it was a pleasure to meet you. We did have a good time, lots of nice cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Monday, June 29, 2015 - 10:32 pm:

I had a great time. Sorry I did not meet everyone but I did get to meet and know a few. Watching the hill climb was a blast. The air show was a thrill. Simply to much wonderful food. Took lots of car photos to steal others ideas. The museum is outstanding. Has me hyped to get started on the next speedster for 2017. Putting it together in my head now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Monday, June 29, 2015 - 11:58 pm:

A couple more shots of the reunion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 11:57 am:

Mike Vaughn, could you please identify the three guys with the greenish - yellowish shirts in the third picture down from your post above?

Also, thanks for posting the pictures....they're very nice!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 12:08 pm:

Keith, The guy on the left is Scott Fernyhough, the guy on the right is Jarrid Roulet and I'm not sure who the guy is behind the car but they are all Museum of American Speed employees.

Here is another shot of all of the cars that went on the tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 03:36 pm:

Thanks, Mike.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Booth on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 07:15 pm:

I need to see more of that hauler with the speedster on top!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 08:15 pm:

Thanks Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 08:43 pm:

Paul

That hauler is probably back in Texas. I believe the owners name is Ron Kelley.

It is really neat to see it work. He spent a lot of time getting it correct.

The two speedsters in the front row were driven to Lincoln from Ohio. Second time they have done that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 09:34 pm:

Ron Kelley's car hauler is indeed unique. It sports a Model A engine with a Miller overhead valve conversion. Ron's close attention to detail is evident, the hauler is even air conditioned.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration