Centerdoor gives more history

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Centerdoor gives more history
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael R Beary on Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 11:54 pm:

The 23 Centerdoor gave up a 1927 Junction City, Ks. HS yearbook after removing the the upholstery
destroyed by coons. I shared that info in a thread
sometime ago. This past week, I got around to working on the steering. I removed a string wrapped around the column. It was at least 2 ft long. Two old envelopes, dated 1931 and 1937. Very fragile but legible. Inside the 1937 was a license for a 76 yr old man named George. Very well preserved. The fee was 40 cents. My daughter
googled the name and came up with a couple photos of George. Born in 1861, died in 1950. I wonder how old George was when he drove for the first time. I placed all the info into plastic bags so
someone else might enjoy them someday. Drivers license wrapped around the column instead of billfold.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration