Got the new Hasslers installed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Got the new Hasslers installed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Monday, June 29, 2015 - 03:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Monday, June 29, 2015 - 07:42 pm:

Nice shot of the license plate...what about the Hasslers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Monday, June 29, 2015 - 10:21 pm:

lighting is a little poor at the hasslers, but you can see them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 06:49 am:

Sorry guys about the lighting, It was raining when I took the shot. I will pull out the cat today and get a better shot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 11:38 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 11:42 am:

I took the car for a test drive today. I was very impressed with the ride. Drove over some mildly rough road and the Hasslers took the harshness right out of the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 11:58 am:

Maybe it's the way the photo was taken, but in the pic of the front (with the rad and headlights) it looks like you have a bit of a lean to the driver's side. Axle looks straight, but the frame and body are tilted. At least that's what it looks like - maybe not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 01:45 pm:

Ha, You made me look. I put a level between the fenders and it's just a little off. It must have been the way I took the photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 03:43 pm:

They look good.Enjoy.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration