Thank you Stan Howe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Thank you Stan Howe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 11:10 am:

Received my new NH carburetor from Stan Howe in the mail and after a while I finally got the chance to install it. At the first start the car idled way better than with my old worn out Kingston L carburetor. The car runs much more smoothly going down the road and seems to have a little more power. Compared to that new NH I bought off one of the suppliers a few years ago is like comparing apples to oranges. That carburetor was junk coming out of the box. That was an expensive lesson on my part and a warning to others to use caution when considering buying a carburetor. I am going to be sending my old Kingston L at some point for you to recondition just to have as a spare. Again, Thank you, You are a great service to the Model T hobby.

Will Copeland

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration